If you smell mildew or see actual mold, it is time to call. Mold can be very dangerous to your indoor air quality and or technicians are skilled in assessing your situation quickly and containing it to keep your family or employees safe.
Attempting to clean the mold could release the spores, possibly causing health problems and/or exacerbating the problem.
Our trained professionals can be on-site wihtin hours to assess th issue, estimate time to clean and identify how much more mold damage might be unseen. Here are recent photos of a house that needed extensive mold remediation.
We recommend you do not try to mitigate anything with mold or in a mold environment yourself. There could be severe health risks and it is best to have one of our professionals assess the situation first. Call for a free assessment: (760) 343-7300